Human Resource Director
Job Type: Exempt, FT – 40 hrs/wk
Works with the VP Finance/HR to design and implement human resource policies. Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues. Resolves employee relations issues through a systematic approach. . Leads programs and initiatives (e.g., employee engagement, salary reviews, bonus awards, workforce planning for differentiated services, and other organizational changes).
Job Requirements Supports 100+ team members to determine methods and procedures for the appropriate course of action. With some oversight, ensures the company is compliant with all applicable HR laws/regulations and participates in audits by validating the accuracy of data. Provides advice and counsel in assigned areas regarding management practices, performance management, organizational effectiveness, general employment practices, recruitment and staffing, compensation, professional development, employee engagement, compliance, workers compensation, health and welfare benefits, HR operations, and payroll in support of business objectives. Provides feedback and advice to leaders to help ensure fair and consistent administration of compensation practices throughout organization, including, but not limited to, merit increases, promotions and market increases, Partners with the Executive Team to understand strategic objectives, supports and executes on people initiatives, such as engagement, change management, leadership development, recruitment, retention strategies, and organizational effectiveness in support of the business objectives within their assigned area.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree -Typically Minimum 7 Years Relevant Experience –
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Education or closely related field. Masters preferred.
- Broad HR generalist and/or management experience of at least 7 years
- Strong senior leader presence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be comfortable with data and have the ability to use tools such as Excel to complete analyses and create reports.
- Experience with various HRIS products
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is required: process analysis and improvement, change management, leadership development, coaching, professional development, organizational design, and employee engagement
Role Expectations SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE – Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts, sound judgement and strategic objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to support VISION 2020 and lead matrix teams.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.